Here’s how to check the permit status of a permit.
Check Permit Status
To check a permit status:
- Locate the permit with the status you want to verify
- To the right of the permit ID will be the Status
Permit Status Breakdown
A breakdown of the permit statuses you may encounter:
- Active: After the initial payment for a permit has been processed (if any payment is required), it will show as Active.
- On Hold: A permit is placed On-hold when an associated order is awaiting payment.
- Pending Start: If a permit is registered for a date in the future, it will show as Pending Start until that future date is reached. Once the future date is reached the status will automatically change to Active.
- Cancelled: When a recurring permit is manually cancelled by the user, parking management, or support, or if the payment has failed the permit will show as Cancelled.
- Expired: If a fixed end date is set on a permit and that date is reached, the permit will show as Expired.