No, SimplyPermits is not a parking enforcement company. If you were towed, ticketed, or booted, you will need to contact the parking enforcement company directly. Please use the instructions below to locate your parking enforcement company’s contact information.
Locating your parking enforcement company
To locate your parking enforcement company from your SimplyPermits dashboard:
- Locate a permit in your dashboard
- Click Permit / Vehicle Details
- Locate the box titled Have Enforcement Questions? and contact the parking enforcement company via the contact methods provided
* If a box titled Have Enforcement Questions? doesn’t exist on the permit you select, you will need to contact your parking manager directly.
Look for signage
- Parking enforcement companies will hang signage around the parking lot with contact information. Take a moment to look around the parking lot to see if you can locate one.
Ask the main office
- If all else fails, contact your parking manager in the main office to ask about the parking violation.